Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Two Front Teeth

Dear Olive,

Good Lord up above, when is this teething going to be over? Olive, are you going to be this upset for every single tooth? I've started leaving the house in the morning and not coming back until the afternoon because you are a lot happier (distracted) when we are out and about.

You are learning all kinds of new things though. Somehow you've figured out that to get down from something high, like the bed, you have to turn around and back down, legs first.You can't do it on your own but you are trying.

Probably the strangest thing is your aversion to holding your own bottle. You just won't do it. I put your little hands around the bottle and let go, but no. You're also not that into the sippy cup yet but I've started putting it on your high chair all the time anyway.

I just can't get over how adventurous you are. You try to stand, climb, or tumble your way through everything in your path! You are my little monkey! Even in the bath tub, it's so hard to keep you sitting down, totally dangerous!

One last thought for the night. . . I can't wait until I can start giving you one of my favorite foods... sushi! You already enjoy eating with chopsticks! I guess I'll have to wait a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment