Monday, January 3, 2011

Work, What?

Tried to get back to work starting today... it's been completely unsuccessful so far, but after all, I've got to start somewhere. I will figure it out day by day. I'm sitting here with an article due tomorrow, a gassy baby who only calms down when I let her hang out on my boob all night, leaving my arms completely unavailable. And I can't seem to get moving until 11 am every day.  If only Luke could grow a boob.

Ah! My life is over...  for now. Where is that calm sleeping baby from a few weeks ago?

1 comment:

  1. Awww..sorry to hear :( Can you put her in that sling you have and have her on your boob but hands free? It works in my head but maybe not so much in practice. Or you can put her on skyoe and I can sing to her...you know I'm really good!

    ReplyDelete