Saturday, February 5, 2011

Magic Pooing Chair

I have now discovered TWO things that make Olive poo.  One was the puj (if you remember pooing in a puj) but the other is the magic poo chair.

Someone I know calls it a buzzy chair, so that is generally what I call it too now.  Except for in the mornings.  In the mornings it is called the magic poo chair because NO MATTER what, when she sits in there, she poos.

I got it for 5 bucks at a garage sale, and it's not as cute and fancy as some of the newfangled ones I see, but it does the trick.

Maybe it's those calming vibrations or the splashy water sounds it makes, but it's really getting funny how magical it is. I know you wouldn't normally use the words magic and poo together in the same sentence, but I do it with no shame.

Magic poo chair, I love you.

2 comments:

  1. how the simple things in life can make a mommy happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha!!! The buzzy chair is God's greatest gift to Mommy's!! Ivy would poo every time we put her in her car seat. Even if we weren't going anywhere, I'd stick her in there and presto!

    ReplyDelete