Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Me, Myself, and I. . . And you

Dear Olive,

I've finally started feeling a little bit like my old self again. This week I've done yoga, surfed, and even wrote a song on the guitar. This weekend I'm going running on the bay with some (possible) new friends. I think it will be the first time I've actually jogged with the jogger.

You're now crawling and trying to pull yourself up on things to stand! You love toast and cucumbers and celery sticks, and you also love THROWING TANTRUMS already!

It's incredible. You are very good at it. I think we're going to have to break this tantrum thing before you hit your terrible twos or I'm in for it. I don't think you even know why you're crying you are just pissed off that I'm not holding you.

You've unfortunately taken after both your dad and I in the areas of stubbornness and passionateness. But you better get that nap in because we're going to the beach today. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment